Farhan Jiwani: Web Developer
Hey there! My name is Farhan and I am an veteran web developer based in Toronto, Canada. My professional passion lies in making robust, accessible, responsive web sites and web applications.
Below is a sample of projects with which I was involved at my current position at Critical Mass as a front end developer. Critical Mass is a Canadian digital experience design agency with offices around the globe.
Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- Worked with AT&T for their microsite collaboration with J. K. Rowling and Niantic for their new social mobile game
AT&T THANKS®: Fandango Ticket Twosdays
- Created a new, fully responsive web app for AT&T THANKS® members so that they can log in and purchase discounted movie tickets from Fandango
- Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- Completely overhauled to UI components for a fresh, touch-friendly, responsive, and accessible cross-brand experience
- Digital Design Library web app
- ATM screen interface redesign implementation (2012) — Front end only
Nissan Canada & Infiniti Canada
- Implemented redesign for both homepages and new feature pages
- Refactored global navigation elements for new designs and responsive capability
- ...and more!
If you would like to know more, feel free to contact me. You can find my information below.
You can contact me via email: email@example.com
Find me on LinkedIn: @FarhanJiwani
Feel free to download my resume (Updated October 6th, 2019).
I have taken my original portfolio web site down and I am currently in the midst of a major re-design for the website but, in the meantime, please check out my Extra Life campaign page or first learn how I am raising funds for SickKids Foundation in the SickKids Hospital section below.